Ready to open your account? You can open a personal checking or prepaid account online.
We’ll do everything we can to make your account opening process quick and easy. By law, you will need to provide various forms of ID among other items. To help the process go smoothly, please review the list below of what is needed to open your account.
For Personal Checking, Savings, Money Markets, and CDs:
- You must be 18 years of age to open a checking account without a parent.
- Minimum Deposit specified for each account
- Driver’s license or passport
- If the address you wish to put on the account does NOT match the address on your ID, we ask that you bring in any official form showing your current address.
- Parents or guardians co-signing on the account for a minor will need to bring in the above identification. Minors will need to bring in their birth certificate and Social Security card.