Do you have an outgoing personality, and value community involvement? Do you have a sales driven attitude? If so, The Callaway Bank has an opening for a Mortgage Lender position in Columbia, MO. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide prompt, courteous, and excellent customer service to all internal and external customers
- Receive and screen loan applications
- Direct and participate in the closing of approved Real Estate loan agreements
- Regularly establish and maintain positive contacts with businesses, realtors, developers, and other potential loan customers and provide them with information on products and services
- Stay up to date on new developments and trends in the Real Estate loan market
This position requires 3+ years of mortgage lending experience. Must be registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry. Proven sales experience preferred.
Interested candidates should email their resume to [email protected] or send their resume to:
The Callaway Bank Attn:
H. R. Dept. P.O. Box 10
Fulton, MO 65251
Or, visit us
5 E. 5th St., Fulton, MO.,
for an employment application.
(Please ensure resumes submitted via email are in .doc, .docx, or .pdf document formats)
The Callaway Bank offers competitive wages, commensurate with previous experience. Visit our Benefits page to learn more.
The Callaway Bank is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vet/Disabled. The Callaway Bank recommends the National Career Readiness Certificate.
- Position Type