Gold Leaf Club
The Gold Leaf Club is for Callaway Bank customers 50 or better. Go on trips, participate in social events, and enjoy – what some people might call – “the good life.”
- At least 50 years of age or better
- $10,000 in combined bank deposits
- Open a Gold Leaf Interest Checking® or Gold Leaf Ultimate Checking® account
Benefits of Gold Leaf:
- Social Activities
- Group Travel
- Educational Seminars
- Free Money Orders
- Free Cashier’s Checks
- Free Notary Service
- No Fees On Checks Written
- Waived Fees For Overdraft Auto-Transfer
- Interest from CD’s Auto-Deposited To Account Option
Choose Your Gold Leaf Checking Account
|Monthly Service Charge|
|Minimum Balance to Open|
|Minimum Balance Required|
|Refunded Non-Callaway Bank ATMs1|
|Free Bank Logo Checks|
|Waived Overdraft Fees Annually|
|Callaway Bank Rewards|
+Points to Open Account
|No Fees on Checks Written or Items Deposited|
|Free Debit MasterCard2|
|Free Fraud Analytics Protection|
|Free eStatement w/ Check Images|
|Free Online Banking3|
|Free Online Bill Pay|
|Free Mobile Banking4|
|Free 24hr Telebanking|
|Courtesy Pay Overdraft Protection5|
|FavCard (custom debit card)|
|FavCard (choose from our library)|
Gold Leaf Newsletter
Check out our most recent Gold Leaf Club Newsletter here!
Upcoming Member Trips and Events:
For events that have multiple dates, click the link and then “select the date” you would like to attend on our events management page.
Monthly Card Game Events:
- Fulton Pokeno Training – Come learn to play! This free event is held on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday starting at 12:00pm at our South Fulton location.
- Columbia Pokeno Training – Come learn to play! This free event is held the 1st Tuesday of every month starting at 12:00pm at our Chapel Hill location.
- Pokeno Game in Columbia – Free event held at 1:00pm on the 1st Tuesday of every month at our Chapel Hill location.
- Pokeno Game in Fulton – Free event held at 1:00pm on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month at our South Bank.
- Card Game in Fulton – Free event held at 1:00pm on the 1st Monday of every month at our South Fulton location. The games change each month.
- Card Game in Mokane – Free event held at 12:00pm on the 3rd Monday of every month. The games change each month.
- Domino’s Game in Fulton – Free event held at 12:00pm on the 1st Thursday of every month at our South Fulton location.
For more information on our monthly card games, contact Loretta Farmer at 573.592.6380.
Upcoming Special Events and Tours:
If you would prefer to pay for your ticket(s) by having us debit your Callaway Bank account or by writing a check, please contact Loretta Farmer (573.592.6380) or Customer Care Team (800.446.2265) to sign up.
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs – Saturday, February 25 at Dulany Auditorium at William Woods University. Cost is $15 per person.
- 112th Kingdom of Callaway Supper at William Woods University – Tuesday, March 7. Cost is $15 per person.
- Glass Fusing #3 in Fulton – Tuesday, March 21. Cost is $60 per person.
- Motown the Musical at the Fabulous Fox in St. Louis – Saturday, March 25. Cost is $135 per person and includes dinner at Favazza’s Restaurant after the show.
- Steel Magnolias – Saturday, April 29 at Cutlip Auditorium at William Woods University. Cost is $15 per person.
- St. Louis Cardinals Baseball – Tuesday, May 16. $85 per person. Join us as we watch the Cardinals vs. Red Sox at Busch Stadium.
- Leading Ladies at the Maple Theatre in Macon – Wednesday, June 28. Cost is $87 per person. Dinner at AJ’s after the show.
- Mamma Mia! at the Arrow Rock Lyceum Theatre – Thursday, July 20. Cost is $86 per person. Dinner at the Blackwater Depot after the show.
- Beehive the Musical at the Arrow Rock Lyceum Theatre – Tuesday, September 19. Cost is $85 per person. Dinner at the Blackwater Depot after the show.
- The Mystery Adventure – October 2-4. Cost is $475/Double $623/Single. If you like music, laughing or being inspired, you’ll meet interesting folks who you will admire.
Gold Leaf Special Event and Tours Return Policy:
All Gold Leaf Club events must be paid in full at least 30 days in advance. If you are unable to attend an event you have signed up for, please notify us immediately. While we will make every effort to refund your money we may not be able to refund part, or all, of your ticket price depending on the situation of that particular event. Each Gold Leaf Club event is different in regards to whether or not deposits are required to secure the Gold Leaf’s participation. These individual situations are what will determine whether we are able to refund your ticket. The further out from an event we are notified, the more likely we will be able to make a full refund.
1Other bank’s ATM Fees will be refunded when the customer notifies The Callaway Bank within 60 days of the statement date in which the transaction was posted. Applies only on to ATM’s within the United States
2Overdraft and Non-sufficient fund fees may apply.
3Internet carrier fees may apply. Check with your carrier.
4Wireless carrier rates may apply. Check with your carrier.
5Courtesy Pay Overdraft Protection charges $32.50 per item overdrawn. The fee may be imposed for covering overdrafts created by check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal or other electronic means. ATM and everyday debit card transactions will be covered only if prior authorization is on file with the bank. Negative balances must be made current within 30 days, but will be subject to a $3.00 per day fee beginning the 3rd day the account is negative. Overdrafts are paid at the sole discretion of the bank. Overdrafts may not be paid if your account is not in good standing.
6Offer subject to credit approval.