Keeps you in touch with your accounts.
Free e-mail and wireless alerts1 deliver updates about your checking,
savings, money market, CDs, and loan accounts directly to your cell phone or e-mail address.
What you get
A wide range of valuable, time-saving updates about your account, including:
- Low Balance Alerts – inform you when the available balance in your checking, savings or money market falls below a certain amount. Avoid overdraft fees.
- Deposit Notice Alerts – inform you whenever funds are credited to your checking, savings or money market.
- Bill Payment Alerts – inform you when there are insufficient funds in your checking account, so you have time to make adjustments.
- Check Alerts – notify you whenever checks are presented for payment and let you track specific checks.
- CD Alerts – notify when your CD is about to mature.
- Loan Payment Alerts – notify you of when your loan payment is due.
How To Enroll
Setting up Callaway eAlerts is easy
- Sign on to Callaway Banking Online to enroll.
- Go to the eAlerts box and select New.
1 Regular account charges apply. The Callaway Bank does not charge you a fee for using eAlerts. However, you must have a web-enabled cell phone to receive alerts via your wireless device, and your wireless carrier may charge for incoming text messages. Please check with your wireless carrier for details.