tcb>PREPAID is a great option for those who need payment flexibility but want something other than a checking account.
How it works:
Stop paying check cashing fees and get quicker access to your “paycheck”! The tcb>PREPAID card is easier and faster than having to wait to cash your paycheck. Your pay can be electronically deposited onto your tcb>Prepaid card and instantly ready to use. Make in-store and online purchases and pay bills through your card. Grab cash at an ATM anytime of day or on weekends. Some stores also offer “cash back” with a purchase. Keep track of balances and transactions easily online or by phone.
- No more check cashing fees
- Make in-store or online purchases
- No overdraft fees
- Funds can be accessed via ATM, and at no charge at Callaway Bank ATMs & 24,000 ++ MoneyPass®ATMs nationwide
- Free Text Alerts for low balance, funds added, transactions, etc…2
- Funds can be loaded manually at any Callaway Bank branch or via any direct deposit source (i.e. tax refund, government benefits)
- Card is portable and can be used with other employers
- Safer than carrying cash
- Fraud Analytics protection monitors for potential theft or fraudulent transactions included at no charge
- MasterCard® branded for world-wide acceptance
- FDIC insured
- Available for ages 16 years and older
- Easier to qualify for than a checking account
|Monthly service fee|
|Purchases (in-store or online)|
|Loading (electronic or manual)|
|Callaway Bank & MoneyPass® ATM use|
|Cash back at retail point of sale|
|Online account management|
|Toll-free telephone account balance inquiry|
|Text or Email Alerts|
|Fraud Analytics Protection|
|Quarterly Paper Statement (optional)|
|Non-Callaway Bank & Non MoneyPass® ATM transactions|
Plus any fees the other provider charges
|Lost or stolen card replacement|
|Inactivity of 12 or more months|
|Bad address/Bad email address|
1Cash back available at most retailers, however some stores may charge a fee for cash back.
2Text messaging rates may apply. Check with your Wireless Carrier for details.