We have developed several options for both personal and business clients who have been economically affected by the coronavirus outbreak. Some of these options include special loan arrangements, waiving fees, skip-a-pay arrangements, and extending credit lines. But, we’ll customize the solution to your situation. If you are experiencing financial challenges due to this situation, please reach out to your lender or personal banker. You can also text or call our Customer Care Department 7-days a week to learn more at 573-642-3322 or go here to send them a message.
Our Commitment To You
We take our position as a community bank seriously, and that means helping our clients and neighbors through challenges like this. Over our 163 years as a mid-Missouri bank, we have experienced many tough times. We’re here for challenges and moments like this.
SBA COVID-19 Loans for Businesses
The second round funding for the SBA Paycheck Protection Program will begin Monday, April 27. We will immediately start submitting applications we receive in the order we receive them. All of our customers will be treated equally and fairly. While our current clients will be given priority, we will do our best to process new client applications as quickly as we can. The loan package below has been updated with information for self-employed businesses.
- SBA COVID-19 Loan Package v6 (Includes Self Employment Information)
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Calculator Tool
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Information Sheet for Borrowers (from Treasury.gov 3-31-20)
- Program Rules: Frequently Asked Questions (from Treasury.gov 4-26-20)
- More from Treasury.gov on Small Business Assistance
To contact an SBA Lending Specialist, please use this form.
More COVID-19 / CARES ACT Information
We’ve collected more information about the CARES ACT relief to help both businesses and individuals.
General Info About Bank Operations with COVID-19
We continue to monitor the latest news about the coronavirus (COVID-19). Our highest priorities are the health and safety of our teams, our customers, and the well-being of the communities we serve. We are taking precautions to ensure our branches stay open and that our bankers are available to you.
We have moved to restricted lobby access. We ask that you please use our Drive-Thru service for your day to day banking needs. If you require access to your safe deposit box or in-person assistance, please call 573.642.3322 to make an appointment. We will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
Also available are our ATMs and Digital Banking services, such as Online or Mobile Banking. They provide great options for viewing account balances, transferring funds, sending money, and even depositing checks.
Please know that we are committed to staying open and serving you and our communities. We appreciate your patience during this challenging time.
How to Protect Your Account
Be cautious and aware of scammers. There are many who are taking advantage of COVID-19 situation. Some things to watch out for:
- Fraudsters may call posing as your bank trying to get you to give up important account information. Remember, do not give out your Online Banking log in ID, account number, debit card number, PIN, expiration date, or social security number. The Callaway Bank will never call you asking for this information. We have that information already. When in doubt, hang up and dial us at 573-642-3322 (or any of our other numbers). This way you can ensure that you are talking to The Callaway Bank.
- Scammers are sending emails posing as the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization or other experts. Be careful about clicking links, opening attachments and downloading files from emails. The scammer is likely trying to put a virus or other malware on your computer or trick you into giving them your personal information.
- All of us want to help right now, however be cautious when making donations. Do not donate to anyone who asks you to do so in cash, by gift card, or by wiring money. Take your time to select a reputable charity, and if something doesn’t feel right, don’t donate.
- Ignore emails that offer a vaccine for coronavirus. There is currently no vaccine.
These are a few of the most common scams. Visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website to learn more about scams and protecting yourself.
Also, be sure to review your account regularly and contact us right away if you notice anything unexpected. Online Banking is a great way to keep a close eye on your accounts.
Extended Banking Hours: 7 Days A Week
Our Customer Care Team is open until 7:30 a.m – 10 p.m. Monday-Friday, Saturday 9 a.m – 10 p.m., and open Noon – 8 p.m. on Sunday.
Text or Call our Customer Care Team at the following numbers:
Ashland: 573.657.0849 | Columbia: 573.447.1771 | Fulton: 573.642.3322 | Mokane: 573.676.5711