Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on who and what is most important in our lives.
We wanted to share with you what some of our Callaway Bank staff members are thankful for this season:
- “I am thankful for the guidance, direction and patience the good Lord provides for us everyday and for Him watching over our families keeping them safe, healthy and happy.”
- “I am thankful for my son, friends, family, love, my jobs and helping hands.”
- “Freedom, Family, Friends”
- “My family”
- “Everything I have in my life!”
- “I give thanks to my parents, they started it all. I am thankful for having several siblings, my children, my extended family and great friends. I am also thankful to be employed, to have a vehicle to drive and a roof over my belongings. There are so many things to be thankful for, and with that said, have a Thankful November and a thoughtful Happy Thanksgiving!!”
- “I am Thankful that my family and I live in a country where we can worship God and for God sending our Savior! I am Thankful to our fellow citizens that have volunteered to enlist in our military forces to defend our Freedom and also for their families that bear the load, stresses and sacrifices our military families go through! I thank them for providing the security for my family that allows us to have choices and opportunities!”
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! What are you most thankful for this year?