The Gold Leaf Club is for Callaway Bank customers 50 or older. Participate in social events, and enjoy – what some people might call – “the good life.”
- At least 50 years of age or better
- $10,000 in combined bank deposits
- Open a Gold Leaf Interest Checking®
Benefits of Gold Leaf:
- Social Activities
- Educational Seminars
- No Charge for Money Orders
- No Charge for Cashier’s Checks
- No Charge for Notary Service
- No Fees On Checks Written
- Auto Transfer to Prevent Overdraft Fees
- Interest from CD’s Auto-Deposited To Account Option
Gold Leaf Checking Account
|ACCOUNT FEATURES||GOLD LEAF INTEREST CHECKING|
|Monthly Service Charge||–|
|Minimum Balance to Open||$100.00|
|Minimum Daily Average Balance Required¹||–|
|Bank Logo Checks Included with Account2||One Box Annually|
|No Fees on Checks Written or Items Deposited|
|Fraud Analytics Protection|
|Online Banking & Bill Pay|
|Mobile Banking App with Mobile Check Deposit3|
|Apple Payᵀᴹ, Google Pay®, Samsung Payᵀᴹ 4|
|Auto Transfer to Prevent Overdraft Fees5|
|eStatement with Check Images|
|Other Fees||Common Fees|
|OPTIONAL ACCOUNT FEATURES|
|Courtesy Pay Overdraft Protection6||$1,200.00 Limit|
|Paper Statement||No Charge|
Upcoming Member Events:
For events that have multiple dates, click the link and then “select the date” you would like to attend on our events management page.
Monthly Card Game Events
- Fulton Pokeno Training– Come learn to play! This free event is held on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday starting at 12:00 pm at our South Fulton location.
- Columbia Pokeno Training– Come learn to play! This free event is held the 1st Tuesday of every month starting at 12:00 pm at our Chapel Hill location.
- Pokeno Game in Columbia– Free event held at 1:00 pm on the 1st Tuesday of every month at our Chapel Hill location.
- Pokeno Game in Fulton– Free event held at 1:00 pm on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month at our South Bank.
- Card Game in Fulton– Free event held at 1:00 pm on the 1st Monday of every month at our South Fulton location. The games change each month.
- Card Game in Mokane– Free event held at 12:00 pm on the 3rd Monday of every month. The games change each month.
- Domino’s Game in Fulton– Free event held at 12:00 pm on the 1st Thursday of every month at our South Fulton location.
For more information on our monthly card games, contact Loretta Farmer at 573-592-6380.
Upcoming Special Events
Gold Leaf Special Event and Tours Return Policy:
All Gold Leaf Club events must be paid in full at least 30 days in advance. If you are unable to attend an event you have signed up for, please notify us immediately. While we will make every effort to refund your money we may not be able to refund part, or all, of your ticket price depending on the situation of that particular event. Each Gold Leaf Club event is different in regards to whether or not deposits are required to secure the Gold Leaf’s participation. These individual situations are what will determine whether we are able to refund your ticket. The further out from an event we are notified, the more likely we will be able to make a full refund.
¹If your account reaches a zero balance, it will automatically be closed. ²Bank logo checks are included one box annually for this account. 3Mobile Check Deposit available after a 30 day waiting period and approval. 4Apple, the Apple logo, iTunes, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. Google Pay is a trademark of Google Inc. Android, Android Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. 5Auto transfers to prevent overdrafts must be from a Callaway Bank account with available funds. 6Courtesy Pay Overdraft Protection charges $30.00 per item overdrawn. The fee may be imposed for covering overdrafts created by check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal or other electronic means. ATM and everyday debit card transactions will be covered only if prior authorization is on file with the bank. Negative balances must be made current within 30 days, but will be subject to a $3.00 per day fee beginning on day three the account is negative. Overdrafts are paid at the sole discretion of the bank. Overdrafts may not be paid if your account is not in good standing.