Ready to open your account?
You can use our safe and secure options for capturing signatures and sending documents for your new account. We are the Mid-Missouri area’s most trusted community bank! But, if you prefer to sit down with a Personal Banker, please stop by any of our locations. In-person or on-the-go account opening, whatever works best for you, we’ll help guide you through your options to help ensure your needs are met. So, however you would like to get started, we’re happy to help you reach your financial goals. But, by law, you will need to provide various forms of ID, among other items. To help the process go smoothly, please review the list below of what is needed to open your account.
Opening a Personal Checking, Savings, Money Markets, and CDs?
- You must be 18 years of age or older in order to open a checking account without a parent or legal guardian.
- Minimum Deposit specified for each account
- Valid Driver’s license or passport
- If the address you wish to put on the account does NOT match the address on your ID, we ask that you bring in any official form showing your current address.
- Parents or guardians co-signing on the account for a minor will need to bring in the above identification.
- Minors will need to bring in their birth certificate and Social Security card.
Applying for a Personal Loans?
- A loan application can be completed by contacting us or stopping by any of our bank lobby locations.
- Most recent paycheck receipt covering one full month
- Most recent W2’s for last two years (If you are self-employed or receive commission income, also include a copy of two year’s most recent Federal Income Tax Returns complete with supporting schedules.)
- Most recent statement for each investment/retirement account listed on the application
- Name and phone number of the insurance agent who provides your property insurance
- Driver’s license or passport
- If the address you wish to put on the account does NOT match the address on your ID, we ask that you bring in an official form showing your current address.