The Callaway Bank’s Signature Line of Credit gives you the flexibility to borrow what you need without having to reapply each time. Need cash for a major purchase, emergencies, family or expenses? Let The Callaway Bank be your resource for a quick advance of cash.
What is the Signature Line of Credit?
This line of credit works much like a credit card does. You are able to borrow up to a set amount when ever you need access to extra funds. As you pay your balance down those funds are available to borrow again when needed.
How is a Signature Line of Credit Useful?
Many people use it primarily for overdraft protection on their checking account.¹ It’s much cheaper to access your line of credit than paying a non-sufficient funds fee.
However, you can use the funds for whatever you like. Other common uses include:
- Car repairs
- Extra funds before payday
Ways to Access Your Line of Credit:
- Overdraft Protection: Funds transfer automatically to cover overdrafts¹
- Move funds through online banking or tele-banking, then:
- Write a check
- Use your debit card
- Cash from the ATM or Teller line
Speak to one our loan officers today to see if you qualify! Give us a call or come visit at one of our 8 locations.
1. In the event funds are not available from a Signature Line of Credit to cover overdrafts then Overdraft fees are $32.50 per item overdrawn. The fee may be imposed for covering overdrafts created by check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal or other electronic means. ATM and everyday debit card transactions will be covered only if prior authorization is on file with the bank. Negative balances must be made current within 30 days, but will be subject to a $3.00 per day fee beginning the 3rd day the account is negative. Overdrafts are paid at the sole discretion of the bank. Overdrafts may not be paid if your account is not in good standing.