Emergency fund, vacation, college, retirement, or just saving for that special thing you’ve been pining over; whatever your reason to save some for later, it is a wise decision.
This simple account still does the job. A specific account that you can deposit funds in for when you need them. It pays interest quarterly.
Tip: We can set up your checking account to automatically transfer money to your savings, monthly or every payday. You choose how often and for how much.
There are a lot of reasons people save. No matter what you’re saving for, we’re here to help keep your money safe and secure until you’re ready to use it.
Requirements to Open a Personal Savings Account:
- $100 initial deposit to open account
- $5 monthly fee is waived for balances over $200
- Interest is compounded and paid quarterly.
- Quarterly statements will be produced one month earlier than the calendar quarter.
- Withdrawal limitations and fees may apply depending on your account activity.
Open a Personal Account
Ready to open your account?
Health Savings Account
You can pay less in taxes and benefit from substantial discounts simply by using an HSA to pay for your out-of-pocket medical expenses.
Callaway Kids Bank
This program is designed to teach our children the importance of saving their money at an early age.