Emergency fund, vacation, college, retirement, or just saving for that special thing you’ve been pining over; whatever your reason to save some for later, it is a wise decision.
This simple account still does the job. A specific account that you can deposit funds in for when you need them. It pays interest quarterly.
Tip: We can set up your checking account to automatically transfer money to your savings, monthly or every payday. You choose how often and for how much.
There are a lot of reasons people save. No matter what you’re saving for, we’re here to help keep your money safe and secure until you’re ready to use it.
Requirements to Open a Personal Savings Account:
- $100 initial deposit to open account
- $5 monthly fee is waived for balances over $200
- Interest is compounded and paid quarterly.
- Quarterly statements will be produced one month earlier than the calendar quarter.
- Withdrawl limitations and fees may apply depending on your account activity.
Open a Personal Account
Ready to open your account? You can open a personal checking or prepaid account online.
Health Savings Account
You can pay less in taxes and benefit from substantial discounts simply by using an HSA to pay for your out-of-pocket medical expenses.
Callaway Kids Bank
This program is designed to teach our children the importance of saving their money at an early age.