eAlerts and Text Banking keep you in the know, on the go
eAlerts are electronic alerts that keep you updated on your personal checking, savings, and money market accounts with an email or text message¹, and are managed from The Callaway Bank Personal Mobile app. You can select the times and days of the week, you’d like to receive eAlerts, so your beauty sleep won’t be disturbed with late-night notifications.
Download the personal mobile app from your app store and follow these steps.
Don’t want the app, but still want to receive eAlerts? Click the button below and a Customers Care Team member will reach out to you. We will never ask for your online banking password.
The five types of eAlerts:
- Transaction eAlert – you will receive a notification anytime a transaction occurs into or out of your account(s).
- Transaction Threshold – you will be alerted when a transaction is above or below a specific amount.
- Balance Threshold – you will be alerted when your balance is above or below a specific amount.
- Daily Balance – you will be alerted of your current balance at a scheduled time of specified days of the week.
- Monthly Balance – you will be alerted of your current balance at a scheduled time on a specified day of the month.
All of the above eAlerts can be set for “All Categories”, so you will be alerted for all debits and credits on the account, or the following specific categories: Debit Card (transactions), Documents (checks written, deposits/withdrawals made in branch), Wires, Deposits, or Online Transfers.
Text Banking, when you’re enrolled, allows you to receive instant text message updates by texting 800-446-2265 one of these specific messages below:
“BAL” for all available account balances.
“BAL” and the last four digits of an account number, or the account nickname to receive your available balance for that specific account.
“HIST” for the last five transactions posted to your active Text Banking account(s).
“HIST” and the last four digits of an account number, or the account nickname to receive transaction information for that specific account.
“XFER” [from last four digits of an account] [to last four digits of an account] [amount] — This transfers funds between two accounts. Example: XFER 1234 6789 25.00
“XFER” [from account nickname 1] [to account nickname 2] [amount] — This transfers funds between two accounts. Example: XFER Chkg Svgs 25.00
“HELP” For a list of available commands and customer service information.
“STOP” to unenroll in eAlert and Text Banking notifications.